Saturday, November 19, 2022

5 of 10 - Let me know if this works for you

 "Let me know if this works for you" is 5 of 10 for word swirls I am writing based on words from other people: as in things people said or wrote to me, or which I overheard.


I left the letter on the shelf, let me know if this works for you.

I cracked open my sternum and left my heart on the plate, let me know if this works for you.

I shot myself in the foot and am using the tourniquet as a turban. I will walk slowly backwards, toward the river and dunk myself in, let me know if this works for you.

I will make the machines call us by name, cook us bread, and make reservations at the bed and breakfast, at half past noon. Spiders will walk across our hands as we get dressed, in long white gloves

to go dancing.

I will confuse the living shit out of you and call it art. 



Image source: https://remixvintage.com/product/vintage-ladies-day-gloves-pink-daisy-lace-pearls/