Tuesday, August 25, 2026

The Devil is Patient When There's Hell to Pay

The apocalypse turned on a dime

the whirlpool down the drain

of my crimes

I didn't mean to do enter

there was a broken window

and a lock of his hair

I didn't mean to ask questions

there was a gun and this mob boss 

a sack of diamonds and a golden ring

I escaped just barely 

on a train to Austria

with a suitcase and a beer

sitting on a beach out of reach

but the plans were foiled

the water boiled

the snake coiled

and here I am

counting slashes on the wall

singing "Redemption Song" in B

in a prison

down in New Orleans

Featured Post

Human Hands

Praise the truth hold it up like Simba  but keep in mind it might be deep in your heart unable to be touched by human hands