Wednesday, March 8, 2023

Kavetch

 I've got a mission today. The thought of putting the cat in the carrier makes me so nervous I'm about to jump out of my skin. When my sister and I tried before, the cat escaped, with a great deal of drama and screaming. Truly, there is something to the saying of letting the cat out of the bag.

However, I have a strategy. Chicken soft gluten free treats. They only cost $15.99, which is a lot of money for cat treats, but, if they get the cat into the carrier, so be it.

I imagine it will be like if someone put me in a box and gave me Cheeseburgers. 

Let's see how this goes.

I love cat sitting and the cat's name is Kavetch, which I heard means something like "bitching" in another language. He's been here a week. His fur and dander is in my nose, but it's incredible to have another heartbeat here. His pink and black nose, and his attitude, please me.

I can't expect the cat to not be a cat, and I can't expect humans to not be humans.

Cats need to be lured into a carrier, and humans need to be lured to new ideas.

They may think new ideas will hurt them.